It’s easy to join Chiltern Business Connections
Doing business over breakfast combines all the essentials to kick start your day and shape your working week.
- Apply to be invited as a breakfast guest using the link below.
- Enjoy our stimulating business breakfast experience.
- If you feel we’re right for you – apply for full membership and join us every Tuesday morning.
We’re currently actively seeking new members in the following business areas and professions:
- IT Specialist
- Contract cleaners
- Travel Agent
- Facilities Management
- General Builder and other trades
- Heating Engineers
- Garages – Any vehicle makes
- Patent Attorney
- Estate/Letting Agents
We only have a few caveats to permanent membership:
- Non-competing businesses. If an existing member raises a membership objection on the grounds of competing business interests, the CBC Committee will review your application and may place a restriction on your membership or decline membership.
- Non-attendance. We encourage members to attend every meeting or provide a substitute to represent them and their business. As a guest, the substitute may promote their business.
- Fees. There is a once-only joining fee (currently £120). Weekly membership is payable by monthly standing order (currently £43.33 per month) to cover breakfast and meeting costs.
- Code of practice. Our code of practice and terms and conditions is available to all full members.
Get Connected with Chiltern Business Connections Networking