I saw something interesting, yet disturbing last week. A Client had curtains catch fire when the sun shone through the bedroom window, reflected off the dressing table mirror, set the window on fire and thereby igniting the curtains.

Luckily someone was at home and able to contain it, otherwise that would have been a total loss of the house & even loss of life. We are now on site fitting monitored fire detection of course.

dave-bowen1

It’s never too early to protect your family, but, as this Client nearly discovered, it may be too late… Contact me if you would like a chat about fire safety or anything else.

Visit our Website

Spread the love